Activity Name: – Career Guidance Session for MCA/IMCA Final year
Date: – 12th August 2021
Place: – IMRD Shirpur (Seminar Hall)
Objectives: – To aware students with the current IT Trends
Number of Participants: – 80
Events Highlights: – Training and Placement cell of Institute of Management Research and Development organized Career guidance session for MCA and IMCA final year students on 12th August. Total 80 students present for the session.
Mr. Rajiv Patil Project Manager Capgemini , Mumbai was invited as a resource person. HOD of MCA/IMCA Mr. Manoj Behere welcomed to the guest. Sir spoke with students about different topics:
1. Challenges for the MCA last year students.
2. Up skilling and right-skilling for the successful career in IT industry.
3. Up skills for the updated technology in IT world.
4. Importance of Communication skills.
5. IT Market and Pandemic Situation.
6. Digital Movement.
7. Current Opportunity.
8. Fresher’s Deployment.
9. Huge demand in Cloud, full stack, AWS, Azure etc
10. Work from Home structure.
11. Diversity initiatives across India. Etc.
It was very informative session conducted by sir which is very fruitful for all the final year students. Training and Placement Officer Mrs. Archana Jade, Career guidance coordinator Mr. Vishal Pawar and all MCA/IMCA faculties gave wonderful support to make an event successful.
Mr. Rajiv Patil Delivering career guidance session to MCA final year students